- 18 years or older
- have no medical condition that could effect your safety or health when doing exercise.
- have no current injuries that would be affected by exercise.
You should consult with your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other Training program to determine if it is right for your needs. Do not start the Training Program if your physician or health care provider advises against it.
Participation in the Training Program may result in injury or aggravation of previous injuries, conditions, symptoms, or congenital defects. Do not engage in the Training Program if you have a medical condition that may not be compatible with the Program.
The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. If you engage in the Training Program, you agree that you do so at your own risk and fully assume all risk of injury to yourself. You also agree to waive all claims and release Core Climber Inc. and its employees and representatives from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that you may suffer as a result of participating in the Training Program.
To do the training you will need to make sure you have access to basic gym equipment – see the description below for a full list.
- Yoga mat
- Resistance bands (medium and hard)
- Adjustable Gymnastic rings
- Pull up bar
- Light Weights
After you’ve purchased the program you’ll be able to login into your profile and view the program summary with an overview of each day. You activate your program on the day you want to start training so it’s worth looking at the summary and seeing how it will fit into your schedule. In this case the last two days are together and are longer duration climbing based sessions, so it makes sense if you have weekend off that you begin on Monday so these sessions fall on the weekend.
There are of course times though when you can’t train on the day you’re meant to, so we’ve given you the option to choose either the day before (if you missed it) or the following day from the current day. You can only do this if the current day is a rest, if it isn’t then do the program for that day (even if the other days look more fun!). Also they’ll be times when you don’t have time to do the whole session so we’ll advise the exercises to prioritize for any session over 2 and a half hours although you will not get the same improvement if you regularly shorten your sessions.
When you’ve finished your session you can write an entry in your training diary and then click the completed button so you know you’ve finished.
With most climbing programs, we recommend time off from training (a maintenance period) after you have completed the full program. In this case though you can go straight into another training program if you wish.
- This program is designed for climbers of 18 years or older.
- Don’t Start any program if you have an injury.
- Do not do any programs if you have any medical conditions.
- Always make sure you are properly warmed up before starting your session. Warm ups will be giving at the beginning of each days session and please follow them but if you still don’t feel warmed up then repeat the warm up or do some other warm ups you like until you feel ready.
- If you feel pain during any exercise then stop and seek medical opinion before continuing.
- Follow each days program in full to get the maximum benefit and remember
- Don’t exceed the number of sets or repetitions in program.
- Don’t repeat any parts of the training session (other than the warm up).