Once you’ve signed up for a program and created your account you’ll be able to sign into your profile page.
In your profile page you will be able to view and activate programs, edit personal info, link to the video resources page, online help and a link to contact us regarding any questions you have on the program.
A program summary strip shows each day in the program on a week by week basis. This gives you a visual look at how much of the program you have completed.
- A summary of each day can be accessed by clicking on each day of the program summary strip to allow you to plan ahead.
- Alternative sessions for climbing training session are given if you can’t get to a climbing gym on that day.
- In most programs (there are some exceptions like specific finger training programs) there is flexibility to move the day previous (if missed) or the following day into your current day to train if that works better, as long as your current day is a rest day, otherwise you do the session detailed for that day.
- Each day details the type of session, equipment needed, and estimated time taken for the session.
- Option to cut the session a little shorter by prioritizing exercises if the session is a long one and you have limited time.
- Additional information is provided for each exercise and day to give you more information on how to perform the exercises and tips on how to make your session better.
- A session tracker gives you a visual look at how much of the current training session you have completed.
- The programs deliver each training session, step by step in real time.
- Built in timer triggers automatically to give rest periods between each exercise.
- Manual rest timer is also provided if you need to add extra time.
- Videos play automatically once the timer completes.